I’m skipping my WWW Wednesdays update today because I’m still reading The Book Thief. Yes, I’m really enjoying it and no, it’s not hard to read. I just haven’t found enough time to go through it as fast as I’d like.
But don’t despair, I have two other posts for you today. The first one is below. The second one, I’m still working on, but I have two words for you: FOOD ART. Are you excited yet?
In the meantime, I’d like to share a contest I’m running on my nature photography website and invite you to participate.
You can win a free copy of my 2013 photo calendar (view all the photos) by helping me spread the word about my Facebook page.
Here’s how you enter my contest:
1) Like my nature photography Facebook page if you haven’t done so yet.
2) Share my Facebook page with your friends and ask them to like it.
3) The person who provides the most Like referrals wins the calendar (one free copy).
4) If I don’t know of any referrals, I will pick one lucky winner out of my Facebook page fans, so you could still win just by liking my page.
5) You can keep this calendar for yourself or give it to someone else for the new year. Heck, you could give it to a friend you referred!
This contest starts today and ends on December 19, 2012.
– Facebook doesn’t tell me who you referred to like my page so you will need to send me a message through Facebook and give me the names of these people so I can double check.
– This free calendar was designed and printed in the USA so it includes all US holidays. It will probably make more sense for someone in the US to win this calendar, but anyone is welcome to enter the contest.
Good luck and thank you for participating!